Events from StaticTreeDocument

ap...@ciklum.com

Mar 2, 2017, 6:16:29 AM3/2/17
to JEB Decompiler
Hi. Is it's prossible to listent events from UI?

I created listener class,  and added it as listener to crated StaticTreeDocument

class TreeListener(IEventListener):
        def onEvent(self, e):
            print e

StaticTreeDocument(self.model.getNodes()).addListener(TreeListener())

But don't receive any event. When I do it for unit, it works, I receive to log messages like this:

type=UnitProcessed,data=null,from=Unit:name={abc_primary_text_material_light.xml},type={xml}

Is it possible to listen events from UI and why it is'nt covered by documentation?

Nicolas Falliere

Mar 8, 2017, 12:49:43 PM3/8/17
to ap...@ciklum.com, JEB Decompiler
Hello,

As of JEB 2.2, the event publishing system for tree documents is not part of the public UI-API. We will offer this in the near future and will update the documentation in the meantime.

Thanks,
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Falliere (ni...@pnfsoftware.com)
JEB Decompiler, Founder and Architect

noob noob

Oct 1, 2020, 9:58:47 AM10/1/20
to JEB Decompiler
Hello,
May I ask if there is anything update about that?
It would be nice to get the clicked row in TableFragment(StaticTableDocument).