how to find url or domain name by using jeb

world hello

Mar 21, 2023, 4:39:26 AM3/21/23
to JEB Decompiler
I 'm using  jeb4.26 to decompile a apk package,but I don't know how to use jeb to find URL and domain name in the java code. could anyone help me?thank you.

Nicolas Falliere

Mar 21, 2023, 11:47:41 AM3/21/23
to world hello, JEB Decompiler
Hello,

In the GUI, you can see strings in the Strings tab. If the strings were encrypted, you may want to run a Global Analysis first, as they may be decrypted and added after the analysis.
Programmatically, you can retrieve strings via IDexUnit.getStrings (API doc: https://www.pnfsoftware.com/jeb/apidoc/reference/packages.html)

Please join our Slack channel (see link in my signature below), as this Google Groups is no longer actively used.

Best regards,
--
Nicolas Falliere (ni...@pnfsoftware.com)
JEB Decompiler, Founder and Architect