Error when executing command "./jeb_linux.sh -c --controller" on Jeb Pro Floating 4.30

김수빈

May 3, 2023, 2:48:30 AM5/3/23
to JEB Decompiler

Hello,

I am currently using Jeb Pro Floating 4.30, and I encountered an error message "Disregarding unknown argument '--controller'" when trying to execute the command "./jeb_linux.sh -c --controller". Do you know how I can resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards, soobin kim

Nicolas Falliere

May 3, 2023, 3:29:10 PM5/3/23
to 김수빈, JEB Decompiler
Hello,

Typically, this happens when running --controller on non-floating builds.
Please run ./jeb_linux.sh -c --license and see if your Build Type says jeb-pro-floating.

Also, please join our Slack channel to ask for questions, this Google Groups has been deprecated a long time ago!

Best regards,
--
Nicolas Falliere (ni...@pnfsoftware.com)
JEB Decompiler, Founder and Architect