Is there a memory leak in this release(JEB 3.19.1.202005071620)?

唐老鸭

May 13, 2020, 7:32:08 AM5/13/20
to JEB Decompiler
Memory usage was normal when I dragged the file into JEB, but very high when I hit Tab!
jeb2.png
jeb1.jpg

Nicolas Falliere

May 13, 2020, 11:07:15 AM5/13/20
to 唐老鸭, JEB Decompiler
I cannot replicate this on when trying to decompile the method you referenced: Lcom/alibaba/sdk/android/beacon/c;->a(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;
However, keep in mind that the JVM an allocate memory at one point, when it needs some, but run garbage collection and free much later on.

Can you let me know: your jvmopt.txt settings
Give this a try to this:
- within JEB, switch to terminal view
- type: use py (access the Python scripting terminal)
- type: from java.lang import System
- type: System.gc()

--
Nicolas Falliere (ni...@pnfsoftware.com)
JEB Decompiler, Founder and Architect

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 4:32 AM 唐老鸭 <weilaiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Memory usage was normal when I dragged the file into JEB, but very high when I hit Tab!

唐老鸭

May 14, 2020, 2:07:27 AM5/14/20
to JEB Decompiler
Here is my jvmopt.txt settings:
-Xss4M -Xmx25G

The situation improved when I used System.gc (), but it did again when I hit Tab disassembled again
I can only use Jadx at present,Jadx will not have this problem

jeb3.png

在 2020年5月13日星期三 UTC+8下午7:32:08,唐老鸭写道: