News of Classmate Gary

J Allan MacKinnon

Feb 25, 2013, 11:21:45 PM2/25/13
to Class of 1962 Group
Hi folks,
Randy Wanamaker updated us on classmate Gary Komatsubara

I spoke with Mary Tanaka Abo and her sister Alice Tanaka Hikido three or four days ago.
They let me know the following contact information for Gary Komatsubara is correct. He is quite ill with pancreatic cancer and is being helped by his sister Patricia.
Anyway Gary may be too ill to respond to calls or emails but they assure me that Patricia will pass the messages on to him.
So far Dana Siverts, Peter Rhymer and Bob Cunningham have sent Gary best wishes messages. Perhaps others will want to do so as well.

GARY KOMATSUBARA
pkr...@att.net

705 Richmond Street
El Cerrito, CA  94530-3206