Re: Batch update failure handling

Steven Schlansker

May 16, 2021, 11:05:52 PM5/16/21
to jd...@googlegroups.com
Jdbi will have the same behavior as the underlying JDBC implementation. If you are in a transaction,
the entire batch is atomic. If you are not unfortunately the behavior seems to be implementation defined:
it is allowed to continue to process batch statements even after an error. You'll still get an exception
for the failure but some other work (even after it in the batch list) might persist.