Feature request: Better support for multiple screens

Jeffrey Bridgman

May 5, 2012, 9:49:40 PM5/5/12
to JDarkRoom
There are really just two desired features I have here that I think
would be useful.

1. If I have two screens with different dimensions, the window stays
the size of the screen it was first opened in (in my case smaller
one), leaving blanket space (i.e. not full-screen) around the window
when moved to my other larger screen.

2. If the application loses focus it seems to want to minimize itself.
In a multi-screen scenario that's not so ideal since I may want to
switch to a application on my other screen while still looking at
JDarkRoom.

Great program. Thanks for all the work :)

Darius Family

Sep 30, 2012, 2:12:54 AM9/30/12
to jdar...@googlegroups.com
Totally agree! Dual monitor support would be amazing. Just have the option to black out all monitors but the primary one.

Thanks for a great program! :)