TTF support?

piazza

Jul 13, 2010, 4:02:08 PM7/13/10
to JDarkRoom
Duncan, thanks for building this! I've been using DarkRoom on Windows
a long time and was pleasantly surprised to see your Linux version.
Any chance of TTF support? I'm rather particular on my fonts and the
three fonts I can use with JDarkRoom now are all monospaced. :-(

I'll send more feedback once I've used it a few days.

Cheers,
Piazza

LeftClicker

Jul 13, 2010, 6:40:47 PM7/13/10
to JDarkRoom
I would enjoy additional font support as well, though not for

LeftClicker

Jon M

Nov 5, 2013, 2:05:43 PM11/5/13
to jdar...@googlegroups.com, jackb....@gmail.com
If you want to add a font to the options, all you need to do is locate your jdarkroom.properties file. Open it, and then add the name of your ttf to the list. Pay attention to case.

Jon M

Nov 11, 2013, 10:18:11 AM11/11/13
to jdar...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about that there.