Short Cuts

ali

Feb 13, 2012, 9:59:02 AM2/13/12
to JDarkRoom
I know that what makes this software great is the simplicity. minimal
graphics and for me the black background and white text also the date
function.

adding shortcuts to do some advanced functions doesn't effect that
philosophy. things like scroll to the beginning of the page or the End
those would be the "home" and "End" on a PC (this would make me a
happy man) or a shortcut to insert a certain text that you don't want
to type again and again, or a print shortcut.

the point is additional functionality can be added without distracting
the user via shortcuts

extra thanks for writing this software.