Screensaver?

lilioh

Sep 18, 2011, 6:33:50 PM9/18/11
to JDarkRoom
Hello,

When I start JDarkRoom, the black screen pop upp and the green
letters, but the the screen fades to black. The only thing I can see
is the faded letters if I type something, so it's very hard to see
what I type. Is it supposed to be like that? If so I don't really like
it, as I have a bit of a poor eyesight and it'll only get worse if I
have to peer at the screen to try to see something.

I can't din anything about this on the forum, so I think I'm doing
something wrong. Do you know how I should fix this? I've tried to
brighten the letters but that don't work either, it remains the same
whatever I change. =(

I tried to find the answer in your help book too, but I can't find it.
Maybe it's a language problem, since english isn't my first language.

If you can help, thank you very much,
lilioh. =)