Ctrl-L Doesn't Work

ActionCat

Jul 6, 2010, 9:24:08 PM7/6/10
to JDarkRoom
Hey! Absolutely love JDarkRoom so far; it's brilliant for staying on
task. When I press ctrl-L to get my wordcount, though, nothing comes
up, but if I select the "Leave line count on screen" option, it shows
up then. Do I need to debug or something or are other people having
this problem too?

wykedengel

Jul 9, 2010, 4:09:54 PM7/9/10
to JDarkRoom
I am also having the same problem as described by ActionCat. Nothing
happens when I hit Ctrl+L, but if I leave the word/line count on, it
then shows up.

Leonides02

Jul 11, 2010, 6:49:26 PM7/11/10
to JDarkRoom
Same here. I rolled back to the older version because of this. :-(

Thanks for all the work, though. I adore this program!

Duncan

Jul 21, 2010, 11:40:21 AM7/21/10
to JDarkRoom
Hi everyone,

Thanks for spotting this bug. I've just uploaded an updated version
of 15-beta to the website which should fix this issue.

Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Duncan.

Leonides02

Jul 22, 2010, 12:54:28 AM7/22/10
to JDarkRoom
Seems to work perfectly now. Thank you!

Claudiu

Oct 22, 2013, 3:45:16 PM10/22/13
to jdar...@googlegroups.com
It doesn't seem to work on 15-beta (tested on OS X Tiger).