using CMDline to open darkroom (for .java file editing???)

Broox Authement

Dec 17, 2014, 11:17:24 PM12/17/14
to jdar...@googlegroups.com
I have successfully added darkroom to my path for my upgraded spiffy looking windows CMD.exe, but when I run this:

c:\users\B R O O X\documents\java darkroom Chap11Part4.java

it will successfully open darkroom.exe, but it will not ask if I want to create a file by that name (the way sucky notepad does)

I'm just excited to customize my user experience as I work my way to becoming a world-class hacker. At least I can "fake it till I make it" Any help for this specific issue plz?

Thank you gents. Have a nice day.
sexy code.png