Funder-specific results for UKRI

1 view

Richard Jones

Apr 12, 2022, 12:28:09 PM4/12/22
to JCT Announce
Release announcement for 2022-04-01

This release introduces funder-specific results for UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), as well as the supporting technical infrastructure and improvements to end user experience to enable those results. These are:

* The addition of a compliance route for Hybrid journals
* Extension of our support for OA.Works data to detect funder-specific/Plan S specific self-archiving policies
* Integration of the new ROR data dumps as our primary institution list
* Introduction of "cards" which allow the funder to specify custom information for end users according to their own individual policies
* Extension of the JCT API to include "card" information for consumers
* Addition of funder language packs as a supplementary API for consumers

Consumers of the API should note that the changes are additive, so should be backwards compatible for any existing integrations. Nonetheless, care is required to ensure that results are interpreted correctly for a given funder. Please see the API documentation for more details.