the abused dog he rescued

1 view

To Learn How To Love Dog

Oct 2, 2009, 12:39:43 AM10/2/09
to jcs...@googlegroups.com

請耐心看完

i believe all of you should go to hell while you are no unselfish love in action

你們這些偽善者

為真神所厭惡

你們這些無神者很無知又自以為是
神必定會懲罰你們這些沒有把愛心放到需要的事情上的

若你們當中有誰的內靈能真正清醒過來

那就不用去地獄受到永遠的懲罰了

你們這些人只顧自己

你們的腦袋實在是太可怕了

又是一批無藥可救的中國人

不是說信仰真神就會得救

而是你內在必須要有真正的內在的靈

你才能靈魂清醒 不是如世俗人那般生活

你們喜歡刪去這個帖子就刪去吧

隨你們好了

鄙人坦白直言

你們都是罪人

到現在依然是沒覺醒的迷失者

From: to learn how to love dog

Subject: listen: A Dog Can Awaken Your Lost Soul

The Need to Love

February 25th, 2008 | Living Fully, Taking Risks

So long as we love we serve;
So long as we are loved by others,
I would almost say that we are indispensable;
And no one is useless while they have a friend.
—Robert Louis Stevenson

Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.
—Anatole France

Saving World's Animals

to Learn how to Love Dogs

 the Creator Loves Animals

  God Loves dog

http://cheerfulmonk.com/2008/02/25/the-need-to-love/

marine-and-stray-dog-80.jpg
Photo of homeless dog and marine by panzerwaffen43. Used with permission. Owner reserves all rights.

kinship-circle-1-240.jpg
Photo by smiteme. Used with permission. Owner reserves all rights.

The story of Hero, shown on the left, has a sadder ending. He was adopted by Army Spc. Justin Rollins the day before Rollins was killed by a roadside bomb. Hero is now safe in New Hampshire with Rollins’ parents, a precious connection to their son.

The Prayer of Peace
Once again The Prayer of Peace (often called The Prayer of St. Francis) is:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen

baghdad-stray-240.jpg

Photo by Mr.Jadkowski.

Owner reserves all rights.

Life can be harsh and heartbreaking at times. but we’re not helpless. We can’t do everything, but we can do something if we don’t close our eyes and our hearts. Love and caring can hurt at times, but the alternative…putting on blinders and having a heart of stone…to me would be infinitely worse.

What do you think? Please share your thoughts in the comments section.

--
為己我無所求 為主我求一切
I want nothing for myself,

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
And His righteousness

無私的愛愛的表達愛的行動
孤獨獨處沉默沉思內心深處的平和

to learn how to love
LOVE in Action

Anarchy_equality_respect_justice
實踐無政府的懂尊重生命的平等的有大愛信仰的社會
仁愛治國團_懂尊重生命_懂去愛的信仰社會

愛心善心
平等/尊重/正義
勇往直前
不離不棄的愛
感恩與禱告
珍惜生命
實踐生命的意義
堅定的信仰

獨特靈魂內涵博大獨立思索的堅韌獨身者
身無分文+獨身+禁欲+靈性

Thank God
Hallelujah

God
dog
LOVE

Thank God
Hallelujah

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
And His righteousness
And all these things shall be added unto you
Hallelu,Hallelujah~

Set your heart first on the kingdom
and justice of God
and all these things will also be given to you.

May God Bless you

瘋狂的播種者
為神牧羊的無私者

God Bless you.
Thank God
Hallelujah~~~~

====
Set your heart first on the kingdom
and justice of God

I want nothing for myself,
I want everything for the Lord!

=========
God Lord Allah
touch the true Creator
HE will sent you a loving surprise
HE loves you~~~~
HE wait for you to wake and come to His side....

to read these Book with your heart and soul :

the Qur'an (Koran)
Old Testament
New Testament

Pray and Bless for your lost soul