March News

JHU Salon

Mar 18, 2009, 4:08:39 PM3/18/09
to jcs...@googlegroups.com
1.
Congrats to Zhang Lu, Zhang Nan and Zhang Jun for their successful JHU lives!

2.
Who will reserve a room for our seminar 5:30-7pm next Tuesday (03/24)?
It should be allowed for 20+ people and be equipped with blackboard.

Our primary conference room, Mergenthaler 526, will be occupied by
the department and our secondary conference rooms in the Physics building
are a little far away from the center of campus and shuttle stops.

Lu Zhang

Mar 18, 2009, 5:41:32 PM3/18/09
to jcs...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the warm regards from zuzhi!

I will have to teach on Tuesday until 5:45pm. What is the topic for next Tuesday?

Best
Lu

zhangjun506

Mar 18, 2009, 7:58:01 PM3/18/09