Re: [jcryptool-users] no help

Dominik Schadow

Feb 12, 2013, 1:54:56 PM2/12/13
to jcrypto...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This sounds like a language setting problem. You can either use the preferences to switch the JCrypTool language or open the JCrypTool.ini file in the JCT directory and add the following two lines (first line):

-nl
en_EN

I recommend editing the file manually. This problem seems to happen on non German and English systems from time to time, sorry for that.

Regards, Dominik

Am 12.02.2013 um 10:39 schrieb l.ale...@free.fr:

Hi all,

I am new to JCrypTool and I cannot access the help.

I am under Linux 2.6.37-tuxonice and sun-jdk-1.6. The first time I launched JCrypTool, I had a strange message telling something was wrong, but as it is not reproduceable, I cannot tell you what. Then when I click onto help/Content, a window pops-up with the title : "http://127.0.0.1:33924/help/index.jsp" with nothing inside. That's all.

Any idea please about what may be wrong ?

l.ale...@free.fr

Feb 13, 2013, 4:32:56 AM2/13/13
to jcrypto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dominik,

Thanks a lot, it works now with your trick.

Cheers,

Laurent.