Where would I post trouble logs- to help me and help developers?

dean.bu...@vmlt.com

Oct 12, 2018, 11:33:37 AM10/12/18
to JCrypTool Developers
If I am in the wrong place- please forgive the interruption.

I have install of MACOS and try to install JCrypTool- I get a fail error after the splash screen pops up.
Who would I report this to?
Where would I place my log.

Thank you in advance,
Dean

thor ben

Oct 12, 2018, 2:11:45 PM10/12/18
to JCrypTool Developers
Hi Dean,

the JCrypTool moved to GitHub. There you can describe the problem and post the log. The following link points to the Issue Tracker on GitHub https://github.com/jcryptool/core/issues. There you open a new issue.
Can you take a screenshot of the error message and post it to the newly opened issue.

Did you download your JCrypTool version here https://github.com/jcryptool/core/releases?

Best regards,
Thorben