How to start decryptool

PeterD

Sep 23, 2013, 7:52:31 AM9/23/13
to jcryptool-...@googlegroups.com
Hello;
  I would love to get some help from you guys about how to start developping with jcryptool and how to deploy the apllications that on develope.
I am very much interested in how to write modern days cryptographic encryption algorithmes which operate one the bits level.
All help will be very much appreciated.

Dominik Schadow

Sep 23, 2013, 2:33:18 PM9/23/13
to jcryptool-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your interest in JCrypTool. Please have a look at our wiki, especially the Documentation pages, which should get you started. Feel free to ask any remaining question here in the developers group.

Regards, Dominik

peta.data84

Sep 30, 2013, 12:02:35 PM9/30/13
to jcryptool-...@googlegroups.com
I have big problems with starting the application from eclipse because i am using a mac, but will keep on trying. Which one is easier the mac or the windows version of eclipse?

Dominik Schadow

Sep 30, 2013, 1:08:40 PM9/30/13
to jcryptool-...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on OS X too. There are no differences between operating systems that do affect you as a developer when working with Eclipse RCP. Please follow the instructions in our wiki and feel free to ask again. However please add more details in order to provide helpful assistance (problem description, what was your last action, what is happening, ...).

Dominik

peta.data84

Oct 3, 2013, 10:05:08 AM10/3/13
to jcryptool-...@googlegroups.com
Do you have any books on morden days cryptography, those books which describe the encryption of information upto the bit level?

Bernhard Esslinger

Oct 3, 2013, 11:39:22 AM10/3/13
to peta.data84
Hello Peta,

there are many good crypto books out there. Please see this page with a commented list: http://www.cryptool.org/en/ctp-links-en

Could you explain in more details what you want to achieve?

With kind regards, Bernhard

Von: "peta.data84" <peta....@gmail.com>
Datum: 03.10.2013 16:05
Betreff: Re: [jcryptool-developers] Re: How to start decryptool

Informationen (einschließlich Pflichtangaben) zu einzelnen, innerhalb der EU tätigen Gesellschaften und Zweigniederlassungen des Konzerns Deutsche Bank finden Sie unter http://www.deutsche-bank.de/de/content/pflichtangaben.htm. Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/ oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for information (including mandatory corporate particulars) on selected Deutsche Bank branches and group companies registered or incorporated in the European Union. This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.