JCrypTool Release Candidate 5 available

Dominik Schadow

Dec 29, 2011, 7:08:37 AM12/29/11
to jcryptool-...@googlegroups.com
JCrypTool Release Candidate 5 is available for download! This release contains the new crypto plug-ins DES, Homomorphic Encryption and Viterbi. Plus many bugfixe, some smaller new features and improvements. Have a look at our wiki for detailled release information.

Since the new crypto portal is not ready yet, the download is a little bit complicated at the moment: You can either download the files from our old SourceForge project page our use the temporary download directory. For the first time, installers for Windows (x86 and X86-64) are available too. The update site works as before (use the integrated update manager).