Git playground

Dominik Schadow

Aug 17, 2011, 10:46:34 AM8/17/11
to jcryptool-...@googlegroups.com

Hi developers,

Since Git (and EGit) is new for most of you: create a public sample repository (a playground) in your GitHub account and use this repository for some training (push/pull/branch/merge/...). The JCrypTool repositories are NOT the place for Git experiments!

And have a look at the extensive EGit User Guide and e.g. my latest EGit presentation. And have a look at the resources section at the bottom of our new getting started guide. You need to be aware of some basic Git concepts like commit/ push as well as local/ remote repositories.

Regards, Dominik