Bug with JContainers

primeti...@hotmail.de

Jul 13, 2015, 10:23:04 AM7/13/15
to jcontain...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys,

i have a bug with JContainers (see attachment)
can someone help me to fix it ?
I installed Immersive Creatures and since them my game is crashin
bug.png

Mei Vincent

Jul 13, 2015, 12:07:26 PM7/13/15
to jcontain...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you need to install the latest Visual C++ Redistributable Package

slifeleaf

Jul 14, 2015, 4:08:30 AM7/14/15
to jcontain...@googlegroups.com, primeti...@hotmail.de
Hello. I won't be able to look into this for few weeks. Do the following steps:

- enable crash trace generation - put attached SKSE.ini file into the Data/SKSE folder
- reproduce the crash
- post crash dump file from Documents/My Games/Skyrim/SKSE/Crashdumps folder
- post Documents/My Games/Skyrim/SKSE/JContainers.log file

SKSE.ini

primeti...@hotmail.de

Jul 14, 2015, 1:22:48 PM7/14/15
to jcontain...@googlegroups.com, primeti...@hotmail.de
Here the 2 files
2015-07-14_17.15.59.dmp
JContainers.log

slifeleaf

Jul 22, 2015, 11:00:41 AM7/22/15
to jcontainers-users, primeti...@hotmail.de, primeti...@hotmail.de
Thanks, I'll look into it as soon as I can

primeti...@hotmail.de

Jul 22, 2015, 11:19:48 AM7/22/15
to jcontainers-users
Okey
thanks :D

slifeleaf

Jul 30, 2015, 8:39:09 PM7/30/15
to jcontain...@googlegroups.com, primeti...@hotmail.de
Please try to crash the game again with the version I attached below and upload new crashdump.
I have lost (and never bothered to archive) all debug info of published previously 3.2.4 thus any crash-dump generated with old 3.2.4 is pretyy much useless, as I can't obtain much info from the old crashdump..

Also would be nice if you could sent me dump of the whole TESV.exe process (make it crash, but don't press any of Break, Continue buttons, start Task Manager, go to the Process tab, R click on TESV.exe process, dump)
JC 3.2.4 + debug.zip