FYI: A tiny plug-in based CLI application framework built ontop of jCommander

Markus Karg

Sep 8, 2020, 1:06:17 PM9/8/20
to jcommander
It is still a very initial beta, but we are rather proud of it: Today we published the source code of our tiny CLI application framework built around the terrific jCommander and ServiceLoader. What our framework provides ontop of jCommander is: It has a launcher which finds plugins on the classpath, so you can write plug-in based externally extensible CLI commands (including sub-commands) in Java. We think it is pretty cool and would be happy if you try it out and provide some feedback:  https://gitlab.com/quipsy/cli-framework :-)