jclouds 1.6.0-rc.5 on monday

Adrian Cole

Apr 13, 2013, 10:28:38 AM4/13/13
to jclou...@googlegroups.com
Hi, team.

Thanks to everett and my employer, I'm going to the OpenStack Summit next week.  I'll be leaving Monday evening, and have a UJUG on Thursday, so a bit of bouncing around.  This pretty much counts out anything pinning me to a desk, such as a release.  Not saying others can't of course.  Anyway, I offer to cut a rc on Monday, as I've already seen changes that warrant it.  We can always do an rc6 next weekend as need be.

Sound good?
-A

Nati Shalom

Apr 13, 2013, 10:56:23 AM4/13/13
to jclou...@googlegroups.com
I'll see u there

Sent from my iPad

Andrew Phillips

Apr 13, 2013, 11:53:50 AM4/13/13
to jclou...@googlegroups.com
>> others can't of course. Anyway, I offer to cut a rc on Monday, as
>> I've already seen changes that warrant it. We can always do an rc6
>> next weekend as need be.

Should be available to help on Tue in case the release runs over...

Enjoy UJUG!

ap

Adrian Cole

Apr 15, 2013, 11:39:30 PM4/15/13
to jclou...@googlegroups.com
Great.  I'll be at the keynote somewhere!

Also, Rags setup a bof on Thursday morning.  To all who are interested, come on by!

-A

Adrian Cole

Apr 15, 2013, 11:43:43 PM4/15/13
to jclou...@googlegroups.com
Didn't quite finish up the tests for what I was working on for rc.5.  It is still Monday somewhere, so I'll see if I can wrap up soon.

-A

Ps in case you are interested, I'm finishing up  support for changing geo records in UltraDNS.  We will use this to setup multiregion load balancer configuration and later add or remove territories from a region automatically.  Pretty exciting stuff.

Adrian Cole

Apr 22, 2013, 1:55:05 AM4/22/13
to jclou...@googlegroups.com