Congratulations! Congratulations!! Congratulations!!! To all Jaycees in Ghana

Sammy Jacobs Abbey

Nov 13, 2007, 3:25:44 AM11/13/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com
MR. RICHMOND WILSON GRADUATES FROM GIMPA WITH BSC INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY DEGREE

I wish to inform all JCI Ghana members both present and alumni that Mr. Richmond Wilson co founder of JCI Dansoman LOM and the first President of JCI Dansoman LOM was on Saturday November 10th 2007 honoured with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Communication Technology (ICT) from the Prestige Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA).

I wish on my personal behalf and on behalf of all those founding members of JCI Dansoman to congratulate you. We hope that shall turn your academia knowledge to worth creation and shall share with us vast knowledge and experience in Information Communication Technologies.

Mr. Wilson who is also the Executive Director at Global IPS, a private but leading Computer and office management school at Dansoman received the degree from Prof. Stephen Addai. Please find attach some photos. On the other development I wish to also express my greatest congratulations to all Jaycees, it was with greatest joy to leant that JCI Ghana has received full affiliation during the 2007 JCI World Congress currently on going in Turkey. This is great news and I thought we should all celebrate the greatest achievement of this affiliation, as the Santacluasians say “ Others have laboured and we shared their glory, ours is to exploit and add to their gains, so that those who may come after will take up the story and play up the game” I want to personally thank the out going president and his team for putting much effort to get JCI Ghana this far, at least we never laboured in vain.

Before I end this email I once again want to take this opportunity to congratulate the out going National President on the occasion on his appointment by the JCI Board to a position as Special Assistance for Sponsorship for Africa and Middle East. Play up Play up all Jaycees. I thought that 2007 has been a great year for all of us, first the we have elected a female president, secondly the IPP received the Highest International Human Rights Hero Award from the United Nations, JCI Ghana got affiliated, more JCI Ghana members graduated from Prime and Achieve class, JCI Richmond Wilson, graduated with BSC in ICT and the outgoing National President has been appointed to the JCI Board as Special Assistant for Sponsorship

--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sammy Jacobs Abbey

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sammy Jacobs Abbey, Peace trainer, Conflict Analyst, Human Rights advocate, Social Entrepreneur and Social change activist. Director, ICCHRA-International

ICCHRA is a research, teaching and training program that critically examines the policies and actions of Governments, International Organizations & independent actors that affect the realization of human rights around the world. Legally registered in Ghana with reg # G.17.347 & recognized at national levels by agencies and institutions and currently has offices in Togo with reg #10604, The Gambia with reg # 528/2006, Sierra Leone with reg #(Min. of Youth & Sports S/L), Cameroon with reg # 045/E29/111/VOL8/APPB/ and Ethiopia with reg # 3001

S6300383.JPG
S6300374.JPG
S6300371.JPG
gimpa2.jpg
gimpa1.jpg

paa kwesi inkumsah

Nov 13, 2007, 11:53:47 AM11/13/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Jc Wilson on your laurels. I am proud that you can make us all proud like this and i trust that this will be the beginning of even greater things yet to come.
Please accept my best regards and once again congratulations!

EVENT PmG (gh)

Nov 13, 2007, 1:42:26 PM11/13/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com
congrats richmond!

can jci benefit from your very first ict invention?. once again, ayekoo and the best of business luck to you sir!

kojo ADU
EVENT PmG
Office: Suite 204, Busyinternet
          42 Ring Road Central, Accra-Ghana
T:  (233)-21-258806
M: (233)-24-4280201

EVENT PmG provides an integrated service in professional Graphic designing, Printing and the sale of the finest variety of Invitation Cards for all occasions.

BRIGHT KUMI

Nov 15, 2007, 9:15:53 AM11/15/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com, frederic...@yahoo.com
Mr. IPP hope on my achievment which you acknowledged at latter portion of a members lengthy and pamphlet profile would be expanded next time for a real motivation. I thought you would seprate my congratulation from another person. You know my profile better. Lets confidently writes as it is on even grounds. Am sure
Please my Boss
The sigh at last
Adabraka-Accra
Bright is a media practioner and a commonwealth certified youth activist(CYP).

richmond wilson

Nov 15, 2007, 10:15:07 AM11/15/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com
Hi out going president (BRIGHT)please watch your
words. Dont think you know it all. Dont be selfish
else you would end up being a failure in your entire
life.

I have known you more than you know your self......You
must be appreciative of other people achievements
rather than to talk to the IPP in any manner you want.

What is wrong about the congratulatory message?
U could'nt even send it to him personaly,but made it
open.

COME TO THINK OF IT, WHAT BETTER PROFILE DO U HAVE?

DONT BE JEALOUSE ABOUT YOUR FELLOW MEN. RESPECT YOUR
SELF. MAY GOD HELP YOU. NEVER TRY IT AGAIN.SHALOM

> Bright Essilfie-Kumi
> C.E.O Transglobal Media
> Tel: +233244570635
> Email:tran...@yahoo.com
> Pob: Ad 278 Adabraka-Accra

> Bright is a media practioner and a commonwealth
> certified youth activist(CYP).
>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends
> inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

FROM:- RICHMOND WILSON ( A MANAGEMENT AND ICT EXPERT)

Bsc.Computer Science, Dip. IMIS, Dip. I.C.T, Cert. Mgt., Cert. ABCE, Cert. GBCE, Cert. Hardware Engineering etc.

Tel:- (0)233-244-824010
249-363443

NB:- HAVE FAITH IN GOD PLUS HARDWORK AND YE SHALL BE SUCCESSFUL. STAY BLESSED.

Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html

richmond wilson

Nov 15, 2007, 10:37:11 AM11/15/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com
HI OUT GOING PRESIDENT. AS I HAVE SAID, PLS STOP BEING
JEALOUS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S ACHIEVEMENTS AND THINK ABOUT
YOUR SELF.

DONT USE JCI AS A YEASTIC FOR STRENGHT, COS JCI IS NOT
YOURS. IF YOU U WANT AN ACHIEVEMENT, THEN HUMBLE YOUR
SELF, COS YOUR STRENGHT WILL FAIL U.GREATNESS IS OF
GOD AND NOT OF ANY MAN.

WHAT KIND OF BETTER PROFILE DO U EVEN HAVE AT ALL?

AGAIN STOP BEING JEALOUS OF OTHERS. I KNOW YOUR WAY,
BUT DON'T TRY IT ON ME, ELSE......ADVICE. WHAT U
RESPECT, U ATTRACT.JUST A FRIENDLY ADVICE.GOD HELP U.

--- BRIGHT KUMI <kings...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bright Essilfie-Kumi
> C.E.O Transglobal Media
> Tel: +233244570635
> Email:tran...@yahoo.com

> Pob: Ad 278 Adabraka-Accra

> Bright is a media practioner and a commonwealth
> certified youth activist(CYP).
>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends
> inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

EVENT PmG (gh)

Nov 15, 2007, 1:20:22 PM11/15/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com, frederic...@yahoo.com

fellow jaycees,

i read with much interest, our President's response to the IPP. With the little i've come to know of the NP, am certain he was laughing whilst writing these words.

nevertheless... and on a more serious note; i think something special and unique should be done in recognition of this appointment to the NP. Not too long ago, he was the same very person who thought of a surprise party for the ipp after his award from the UN.

a sort of get-together is obvious. and it may also give the 'ankobis' (to wit: those who were not able to go), to 'peep-in' from our colleagues who were at turkey.

but there could be a real surprise for the NP. i've got one to share with a few ears who can keep it from him...(am sure much better ideas have already occured to others too)

Now the final word..

Congratulations Mr President. Your appointment comes as an inspiration for all. As names such as Dr Kwame Nkrumah, Paa Grant and JB Danquah can not be left out when Goldcoast changed to Ghana; so will the history of the NEW JCI Ghana stay incomplete without the mention of JC Bright Essilfie-Kumi.

Once again... ayekoo!

kojo ADU
EVENT PmG
Office: Suite 204, Busyinternet
          42 Ring Road Central, Accra-Ghana
T:  (233)-21-258806
M: (233)-24-4280201

EVENT PmG provides an integrated service in professional Graphic designing, Printing and the sale of the finest variety of Invitation Cards for all occasions.
Adabraka-Accra
Bright is a media practioner and a commonwealth certified youth activist(CYP).

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail.

EVENT PmG (gh)

Nov 16, 2007, 5:55:43 AM11/16/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com
fellow jaycees,

without having to light a match; this is what can start a blazing and destructive fire...

it is said, 'history never really teaches. its only there for confirmation.'

but our own very self should help us avoid this potential conflict. the kidney and the bile...

there's so much good news for jci ghana. the major personalities include the IPP and most definetely the National President.

Its not time to take sides and pitch these 2 KEY persons against each other. we will all SURELY loose.

the last plea...

if any of my distinguished jaycees wanted to reply on the google group, i'll plead for us to avoid 'fanning' this small spark into an uncontrollable fire.

i end here thanking the likes of JC Godson - who wishes to take the initiative for concern members to get together and stand as ONE behind our leaders.
service to humanity...

kojo ADU
EVENT PmG
Office: Suite 204, Busyinternet
          42 Ring Road Central, Accra-Ghana
T:  (233)-21-258806
M: (233)-24-4280201

EVENT PmG provides an integrated service in professional Graphic designing, Printing and the sale of the finest variety of Invitation Cards for all occasions.
Hi out going president (BRIGHT)please watch your
words. Dont think you know it all. Dont be selfish
else you would end up being a failure in your entire
life.

I have known you more than you know your self......You
must be appreciative of other people achievements
rather than to talk to the IPP in any manner you want.

What is wrong about the congratulatory message?
U could'nt even send it to him personaly,but made it
open.

COME TO THINK OF IT, WHAT BETTER PROFILE DO U HAVE?

DONT BE JEALOUSE ABOUT YOUR FELLOW MEN. RESPECT YOUR
SELF. MAY GOD HELP YOU. NEVER TRY IT AGAIN.SHALOM

--- BRIGHT KUMI <kings...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bright Essilfie-Kumi
> C.E.O Transglobal Media
> Tel: +233244570635
> Email:tran...@yahoo.com
> Pob: Ad 278 Adabraka-Accra

> Bright is a media practioner and a commonwealth
> certified youth  activist(CYP).
>
> ---------------------------------

> Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends
> inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

FROM:- RICHMOND WILSON ( A MANAGEMENT AND ICT EXPERT)

  Bsc.Computer Science, Dip. IMIS, Dip. I.C.T, Cert. Mgt., Cert. ABCE, Cert. GBCE, Cert. Hardware Engineering etc.

  Tel:- (0)233-244-824010
                    249-363443

  NB:- HAVE FAITH IN GOD PLUS HARDWORK AND YE SHALL BE SUCCESSFUL. STAY BLESSED.

Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good   http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html

Simon Kodjo Semaho

Nov 16, 2007, 6:22:26 AM11/16/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com
Dear all
Gush!! what is going on.I hope a committe must be set to investigate this.This is not part of
JCI.Greenting to all and sundry.

JC Simon (KNUST)
National service personal
Ghana Civil Aviation Authority

--- BRIGHT KUMI wrote:

> Mr. IPP hope on my achievment which you acknowledged
> at latter portion of a members lengthy and pamphlet
> profile would be expanded next time for a real
> motivation. I thought you would seprate my
> congratulation from another person. You know my
> profile better. Lets confidently writes as it is on
> even grounds. Am sure
> Please my Boss
> The sigh at last
>

> paa kwesi inkumsah
> wrote:
> Congratulations Jc Wilson on your laurels. I am
> proud that you can make us all proud like this and i
> trust that this will be the beginning of even
> greater things yet to come.
> Please accept my best regards and once again
> congratulations!
>

> On 11/13/07, Sammy Jacobs Abbey
+233-244-666-045

richard adu

Nov 16, 2007, 8:18:35 AM11/16/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com
i am already a member of jci but due to my present movement present location accra i would want to join your LOM .Please let me know your days of meeting so ican attend your meetings.

richard adu

Nov 16, 2007, 8:19:45 AM11/16/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com

Kotey Godson

Nov 17, 2007, 5:36:47 AM11/17/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com
:
HELLO RICH,

IT FEELS GREAT TO KNOW THAT U WANT TO JOIN A CHAPTER AND I HOPE IT WILL BE FOR GOOD.I SINCERELY BELIEVE THAT ,INSPITE OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE,I WILL ENCOURAGE YOU TO MAKE THE TIME COZ BEING PART OF A CHAPTER AND ACTIVELY GETTING INVOLVED REALLY BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN YOU.YOUR IDEAS AND PRESENCE IS VERY IMPORTANT.PLS,FOR DC LOM WE'LL MEET NEXT WEEK SUNDAY AT MASCOT HOTEL,NEAR EXHIBITION DANSOMAN.PLS,LET ME HAVE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CONFIRM THRO SMS.WELCOME COME,MY DEAR FELLOW JC.HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
                                                          GODSON

riends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

samuel dayi

Nov 18, 2007, 8:07:17 AM11/18/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com, iamr...@yahoo.com

Hi Richard,

Your letter did not state your actual location to enable the nearest LOM respond and invite you. It appears you are writing to a particular LOM, which is also not clear from your mail.Can you please clarify that.

Samuel Dayi.

027-7568 267

From: richard adu <iamr...@yahoo.com>
To: jcig...@googlegroups.com
Subject: i wonna know your next meeting so i can attend
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:18:35 -0800 (PST)

i am already a member of jci but due to my present movement present location accra i would want to join your LOM .Please let me know your days of meeting so ican attend your meetings.

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.</a

samuel dayi

Nov 18, 2007, 8:36:18 AM11/18/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com

Kojo,

You couldn't have said it better. Have a good day.

Samuel Dayi.

From: "EVENT PmG (gh)" <even...@yahoo.com>
To: jcig...@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 02:55:43 -0800 (PST)

paa kwesi inkumsah

Nov 21, 2007, 1:22:52 PM11/21/07
to jcig...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Richard, can you please specify which of the LOMS you want to join? If you are in Accra, you can join Accra Elite, Accra Royale or Dc LOM. Knowing your location will help in recommending which LOM to be affiliated to.
Have a good one

--
Everything and Anything is possible if you Believe!