Expanding JChav

Boy

Jul 7, 2010, 1:28:29 AM7/7/10
to jchav
Dear administrators,

I recently discovered your tool and I really like it. While it does
not provide all the functionality I seek, I like the way everything is
nicely implemented.

I am now busy extending your tool to also read csv files. This already
succeeded and I am now writing tests and refactoring the code to keep
it nice and clean.

I also have other functionality I wish to add, but I will speak of
this of a later time.

My question to you is the following, I already worked in other open
source projects and I am quite keen of feed back while I am
developing. Can I send you patches, with my changes and ask questions
about the architectural changes I plan to implement?

This is done in my spare time, so please keep in evolution will be
slow.

Kind regards,

Boy

Richard Dallaway

Jul 7, 2010, 8:59:50 AM7/7/10
to jchav
Hello

Thanks for taking such an interesting in the project - we'd love to
see the patches and will do our best to help with your questions.

Richard