is jchav dead?

Teo

Mar 31, 2009, 2:18:12 PM3/31/09
to jchav
is this project dead? is there a roadmap? any new releases in the near
future?

does jchav support jmeter 2.3.2?

thanks
Matteo

goul

Apr 1, 2009, 6:05:47 AM4/1/09
to jchav
Hi Matteo,

The project isn't dead, its just been resting ;)

More seriously though, we have all been pretty busy with our day jobs,
but
we are close to a release on the project.

The current version of the source has 2 main changes :

a) support for filesets on the jchav ant task.
b) changes to the build-example to prove that a) works and to increase
compatibility with jmeter 2.3.2.

It would be really helpful to us if you where able to check out the
source
and test in your 2.3.2 environment. if it looks like that works for
you we
will do a formal release of 1.2.

We don't currently have a roadmap, but we do have a set of issues on
the
project page. Let us know if you can think of new things you would
like
JChav to do.

Regards,
Paul