maven-jchav-plugin modifications

mateamargo

Aug 29, 2007, 1:32:04 PM8/29/07
to jchav
I have locally modified this plugin in order to achieve something that
I needed. Maybe someone else feels identificated.
I want to know the opinion of you people.

My JMeter tests are placed with this structure:

src/main/site/jmeter/someModule/someTest
src/main/site/jmeter/someModule/anotherTest

And I wanted the following results:

src/main/site/jchav/someModule/someTest
src/main/site/jchav/someModule/anotherTest

In this way I can see the evolution of the tests from that module.

I have added two new properties to the JChav Mojo (one is "recursive"
and the other is "useSubfolderNameAsTitle"). Setting both properties
to true (at the pom) you get the results below.

The "srcDir" configuration should point to "src/main/site/jmeter/
someModule/"

Any opinion?