Delaware Politics

Robosonic

Sep 28, 2010, 7:10:42 AM9/28/10
to jccc-queers...@googlegroups.com
http://thinkprogress.org/christine-odonnell-record/

This lady is insane, she needs help, seriously. Has anything she said made
sense?

http://www.chriscoons.com/discrimination

Look at her opponent, my gosh I have never seen someone so sensible.

I'm not one to usually get involved in politics but this is just outrageous
(FYI I'm an Independent, not a Democrat).

Is there anything we can do to get Chris Coons elected in the place of
Christine Odonell?

Brad Johnson

Sep 28, 2010, 2:00:46 PM9/28/10
to jccc-queers...@googlegroups.com
I honestly got a laugh out of this...stupidity is today's humor =D

Sep 28, 2010, 7:50:14 PM9/28/10
to jccc-queers...@googlegroups.com
Well im gay and go to jccc and i support christine o donnell i just dontated a 100 dollars to her campaine im most democrate but i can trust her and shes way better than palin

Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from Sprint®.