IMPORTANT: Potluck

CJ

Sep 23, 2010, 7:57:47 PM9/23/10
to JCCC Queers and Allies
Hey guys,

I wanted to enforce an issue that was addressed at our meeting on
September 15th when we discussed the potluck dinner.

The potluck must comply to the schools drug and alcohol free policy as
it will be hosted at an individuals home, where parents will be liable
for what happens on their property. Also, professors are under strict
guidelines from the college, and if they see or hear of anything going
on at the dinner, they are required to take action.

Non-compliance with this code of conduct could result in, our club
being disbanded, our professors loosing their jobs, and who knows what
kind of legal trouble. Please keep this in mind if you plan on
attending.

I expect you all to be on good behavior Sunday night, and of course
have a good time!

-CJ Edwards
President: Queers & Allies

apple

Sep 23, 2010, 11:59:03 PM9/23/10
to jccc-queers...@googlegroups.com
Hey CJ
I am hoping to make it to the potluck. what time does it end and where is it at? hope your doing well :)