Facebook

CJ

Feb 23, 2011, 5:57:57 PM2/23/11
to JCCC Queers and Allies
Any and everyone who is still following us here on the google groups,
please know that we are no longer going to be using this site to
update minutes or shout out about club functions.

We will now be using facebook, if you have a facebook account just
search for JCCC Queers & Allies and join the group!

If you are not a facebook user, follow the link at the end of this
message, and look under the 'Discussions' tab for minutes, Speak Out!
Panels, and other general information.

If you have any questions please email Vice President CJ Edwards at
Cedw...@jccc.edu

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=46659543036#!/group.php?gid=46659543036&v=info

Thanks everyone!!