music video mania

JeromeT

Sep 23, 2010, 3:14:32 PM9/23/10
to JCCC Queers and Allies
im makeing music video and i want to to blow up so spread the word
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX1ksTMGNAg

Miguel Morales

Sep 23, 2010, 5:01:38 PM9/23/10
to jccc-queers...@googlegroups.com
What is that thing in your hand?

---
Miguel M. Morales
Diversity Fellow, Johnson County Community College
(913) 735-4048
http://MiguelMorales.net

"In your temporary failure there is no evidence that you may not yet be a better scholar, and a more successful man in the great struggle of life, than many others, who have entered college more easily." - Abraham Lincoln, 1860

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 2:14 PM, JeromeT <Jeromet...@hotmail.com> wrote:
im makeing music video and i want to to blow up so spread the word
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX1ksTMGNAg

Robosonic

Sep 23, 2010, 5:48:32 PM9/23/10
to jccc-queers...@googlegroups.com

I’m pretty sure it’s a stuffed Charizard, correct me if I’m wrong though.

CJ

Sep 23, 2010, 8:05:34 PM9/23/10
to JCCC Queers and Allies
Great self promotion Jerome, you're a dork. Hope the video does really
well!!!