Q&A Minutes 10-27-10

1 view

Brad Johnson

Oct 31, 2010, 2:17:14 AM10/31/10
to jccc-queers...@googlegroups.com

Hey there everyone!

Sorry for the late post, I’ve been rather ill and haven’t been doin’ much of anything so thankfully the minutes will be short. The meeting Wednesday was actually more or less a throw together piece of work courtesy of CJ =P

From what I recall there was no ice breaker but we had a member instead bring to our attention a little public speaking class assignment (he mentioned he wasn’t good with speeches even though he’d taken the class, ha ha =D). Mostly he just brought to our attention some details about a LGBT even sponsored/run by the JCCC Buddhist club. I don’t have the sheet on hand but I’ll post a little more about it and the group later.

After that announcement we randomly talked about various items because there was no planned agenda. Apparently our guest speaker from the KC AVP organization got lost and we had to fill in the gap. One topic of discussion was that our night at Hamburger Mary’s (that has to be this semester) has been set at December 29th. Apparently they are filled up until then so get back from vacation quickly all of you! The other surprise was that we now have our own website! Yaaaay =3 I looks fantastic and colorful and is still being improved. We are waiting for all the paper work to go through but it shouldn’t be long.

After that our speaker did finally arrive and she spoke about healthy and unhealthy relationships and LGBT relationships. It was rather amusing to me because our group more or less stole the presentation from her and brought many of our own experiences into a group chat/discussion. Sadly there isn’t all much to type because you all had to be there to get the most out of it….plus I’m lazy X3

Surprised that that is all? Me too…goodnight all zzzz

http://www.kcavp.org/site/

Steven Collins

Nov 1, 2010, 1:25:26 PM11/1/10
to jccc-queers...@googlegroups.com