LCarder still supported?

Sjaak Smetsers

Nov 6, 2016, 4:39:47 PM11/6/16
to JCarder
Does anyone know whether JCarder is still alive? It seems as if nothing has happened since 2010. I've encountered some issues with JCarder and I was wondering whether it makes sense to post these on this forum. The last posts did not get any response.

Sjaak

Nikita Koval

Dec 7, 2016, 2:36:25 AM12/7/16
to JCarder
Hello!

I don't know about JCarder, but now time I develop potential deadlock detection tool which does analysis at runtime. I hope that this tool will be available on GitHub during 2-3 weeks. Please, contact me after this time.

Best regards,
Nikita Koval

Vijaya Krishna

Feb 24, 2017, 11:49:10 AM2/24/17
to JCarder
Hi Nikita,

Is there a JCarder equivalent you have on GitHub?

Regards,
Vijay

Dmitry Tsitelov

Mar 9, 2017, 1:26:11 PM3/9/17
to JCarder

The tool mentioned by Nikita is here - https://github.com/Devexperts/dlcheck
 .
It's not a JCarder equivalent but should fit as JCarder replacement for the task.

WBR, Dmitry Tsitelov