JCarder 2.0 is released

Ulrik Svensson

Apr 5, 2010, 10:31:29 AM4/5/10
to JCarder
Today we are happy to release JCarder 2.0!

Released files and a changelog can be found here:
http://www.jcarder.org/download.html

JCarder 2.0 is able to minimize false positives by ignoring cycles
protected by shared gate locks. For more information, see the manual:
http://www.jcarder.org/manual.html#analysis__gated_cycles

Thanks to Todd Lipcon and Henning Moll for their contributions!

/Ulrik

DrScott

Apr 18, 2010, 3:37:53 PM4/18/10
to JCarder
Hi Ulrik,

On 5 Apr., 16:31, Ulrik Svensson <ulri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks to Todd Lipcon and Henning Moll for their contributions!

My pleasure! There is only one little thing i have to add: In the
documentation there is no notice about "jcarder.include" or
"jcarder.classLevel". ;-)