line numbers?

Pika

Oct 11, 2010, 11:48:02 AM10/11/10
to JCarder
Hi all,
Is there a way to get line numbers?

Todd Lipcon

Oct 11, 2010, 1:14:28 PM10/11/10
to jca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pika,

I have an experimental branch that records line numbers here. It also includes some other new stuff like support for java.util.concurrent locks and ReadWriteLocks.

http://github.com/toddlipcon/jcarder/commits/lockclasses

I haven't had time to clean this up for submission yet, but if you try it out let me know how it goes.

-Todd

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Pika <piku...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
Is there a way to get line numbers?

Pika

Oct 12, 2010, 7:43:15 AM10/12/10
to JCarder
Thank you! I will try it and let you know.