No Cycles Found

Charlie

Oct 29, 2010, 9:51:15 AM10/29/10
to JCarder
Hi,

I'm testing JCarder on a large application with several concurrent
locks. I run the JAR with:

java -javaagent:jcarder.jar -jar Test.jar

I see that JCarder reports it is initialized. I run my application
through several execution paths that I know involve concurrent locks.
I think use Control-C to stop the JAR execution as my application runs
indefinitely otherwise.

During the course of the testing I see that the .db files are 0 bytes.
After I Control-C I see the .db files are 1 byte. When I run the
analysis portion of JCarder on the .db files it states 'No Cycles
Found'

Based on the information above, can you tell me if I am misusing the
application somehow. My application is compiled as 1.5 code.

Thanks,

Charlie

Austyn Spoogles

Jun 29, 2015, 2:30:05 AM6/29/15
to jca...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same issue except each DB is 16 bytes. Still no info when running jcarder.jar

Loaded from database files:

   Nodes: 0

   Edges: 0 (excluding 0 duplicated)

Cycle analysis result: