Upcoming JBoss AS7 webinars - highly recommended!

Jaikiran

Jun 22, 2011, 6:57:28 AM6/22/11
to JBoss User Group - Pune
Hello everyone,

It has been a busy few months recently due to the development
activities of JBoss AS7. It's now time for some good news :) JBoss AS
7.0 is almost ready. We'll be having a 7.0 CR1 this week and then a
Final release in a couple of weeks after that. There have been
numerous changes in AS7 right from the directory structure to the
speed (boots in 3 seconds) and a all new feature rich admin console
and a new lightweight command line client and one of the most sought
after "domain" management feature which was missing in previous
versions of JBoss AS. There are many other new features too.

To demonstrate and explain all these features, we have arranged a
series of Webinars on JBoss AS7 in the coming week (June 29 2011 to
July 1 2011). I highly recommend that anyone who's using JBoss AS (any
version) or is a JBoss enthusiast, should register for these webinars
and look at the demo. Registration just requires a email address to
which the demo/webex details will be mailed

More details about the webinars and AS7 in general are available in
this blog post http://jaitechwriteups.blogspot.com/2011/06/upcoming-jboss-as7-webinars-highly.html.

For a quick reference, I'll just paste here the Webinar URLs:

Complete details of available webinars : http://www.jboss.org/webinars

JBoss AS7 - Next generation EE6 programming (Asia timezone) :
https://jboss.webex.com/ec0605ld/eventcenter/enroll/join.do?confViewID=784779542&confId=784779542&siteurl=jboss&path=program_detail&theAction=detail

JBoss AS7 - Management & Clustering (Asia timezone):
https://jboss.webex.com/ec0605ld/eventcenter/enroll/join.do?confViewID=784779568&confId=784779568&siteurl=jboss&path=program_detail&theAction=detail

Do not miss out on these webinars and feel free to pass this
information to your team and others at work.

-Jaikiran