Project moved!

Matěj Cepl

Mar 12, 2015, 3:13:08 PM3/12/15
to jbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all,

given Google Code shutting down[1], I have moved jbrout to
GitLab with all issues, branches, and wiki (working on it yet).
If somebody insists on using GitHub I may setup GitHub
pull-requests-only mirror, but given I fear I am the only
contributing to the code (I should contribute more), then I will
do it only when there be an interest.

Marc, could you please change the first page of
code.google.com/p/jbrout to point to

https://gitlab.com/jbrout/jbrout/

Hope, we will get some actual contributions as well!

Matěj

[1] http://google-opensource.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/farewell-to-google-code.html

- Do you think of yourself as a Christian artist?
- I'm an artist who is a Christian. I'm not a Christian artist.
-- Johny Cash
in his last interview