Re: jBrout icon

Matěj Cepl

Sep 4, 2014, 10:31:43 AM9/4/14
to Peggy KUTYLA, jbr...@googlegroups.com
Dne 01/09/14 v 11:10 Peggy KUTYLA napsal(a):
> Hi Matěj,
>
> Here's a svg icon for jBrout I've done years ago. Feel free to use
> it.

Does anybody have any comments on our old SVG icon
(https://matejcepl-jbrout.googlecode.com/git-history/SVG_icon_226/jbrout/data/gfx/new_jbrout.svg)
and this new one
(https://matejcepl-jbrout.googlecode.com/git-history/SVG_icon_226/jbrout/data/gfx/new_jbrout_old_fashioned.svg)?

I have to admit I way prefer the Peggy’s one (THANK YOU!), but I would
love to hear other opinions.

Best,

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mc...@ceplovi.cz

I know of no country in which there is so little independence of
mind and real freedom of discussion as in America.
-- Alexis de Tocqueville

mana...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2014, 8:41:46 AM9/5/14
to jBrout
for sure ;-)

"Oui, oui."
                -- Shakespeare (Richard III, Acte I, Scène IV)

Matěj Cepl

Sep 5, 2014, 11:47:29 AM9/5/14
to jbr...@googlegroups.com
Dne 05/09/14 v 14:41 mana...@gmail.com napsal(a):
> for sure ;-)

The old icon replaced, branch merged to master and pushed to
code.google.com.

Best,

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mc...@ceplovi.cz

If you have a problem and you think awk(1) is the solution, then
you have two problems.
-- David Tilbrook (at least 1989, source of the later famous
jwz rant on regular expressions).