packaging

Skip to the first unread message

Gmail PK

7 Sept 2014, 01:47:3407/09/2014
to jBrout ML
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to package jBrout over git for Archlinux.
Git part is OK but I've got issues with setup.py

I'm running
python2 setup.py build
python2 setup.py install --root="$pkgdir"
--install-purelib=/usr/share/jbrout

All the *.py aren't packaged ( __init__.py , jbrout.py, all plugin.py...)

I should have miss something but for me python is like chinese !

--
,,,
( °> enn...@laposte.net
>||< http://linuxcounter.net/

Matěj Cepl

7 Sept 2014, 18:41:3007/09/2014
to jbr...@googlegroups.com
On 2014-09-07, 05:47 GMT, Gmail PK wrote:
> I'm trying to package jBrout over git for Archlinux.
> Git part is OK but I've got issues with setup.py
>
> I'm running
> python2 setup.py build
> python2 setup.py install --root="$pkgdir"
> --install-purelib=/usr/share/jbrout
>
> All the *.py aren't packaged ( __init__.py , jbrout.py, all plugin.py...)
>
> I should have miss something but for me python is like chinese !

Hmm, we should fix setup.py (please, file a bug), but in
meantime let me show you the SPEC file for Fedora (it is more or
less bash so it should be understandable)

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/jbrout.git/tree/jbrout.spec?id=52c154b0a4b0a1ae9d08526f918c5f45e793b6ac

Matěj