Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Matěj Cepl

neprebran,
16. jan. 2014, 17:30:4116. 1. 14
do Damien Moore, jbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Damien,

just one word: Wow!

You have made in a few weeks HUGE progress! Was your intention to kind
of recreate jbrout with new foundations? Because if yes, then you've
made a lot of steps towards. Frankly, I haven't believe anybody would be
able to recreate jbrout from scratch, but this is way way closer than I
believed possible.

However, I am QA Engineer by occupation, so I see A LOT of small issues
which we can chip in (not that you should take my issues as a command
what to do; should I throw my issue reports to the GitHub Issue tracker,
or should I send you emails and you will organize your issues as you wish?).

See the screenshot
http://luther.ceplovi.cz/dav/Screenshot%20from%202014-01-16%2022:41:17.png

I LIKE IT! However :)

* I see duplicit tags on the left ... any idea what’s wrong? (what does
these numbers behind a tag mean?)
* installation is not nice ... I would really love to have

python setup.py install --user

(or without --user to the system directory) working. I may take a look
at this.
* how do I EASILY and QUICKLY mark a photo with tag? (with jBrout
whenever you start to write normal letters with some pictures selected
tag dialog pops up and start completing).
* deleting images seems to be a bit confusing ... I haven’t manage to do it.
* I really like folders.

Did I say that I am in awe over the amount of work you did in past month
or so?

Best,

Matěj
P.S.: sending this message as Cc to the jBrout email list, because I
think it can interest people here, and frankly I don’t it is too
overcrowded these days ;).

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mc...@ceplovi.cz

To err is human, to purr feline.