jbrout3: no scrolling

Andreas

May 2, 2020, 7:25:35 AM5/2/20
to jBrout
Hi manatlan,
suse tumbleweed now stopped supporting python2, so I moved over to jbrout3. Most things work, I can see my pictures and my tags as in jbrout (python2). Many thanks for all the work!!

My problem is, that I can't scroll the window to see pictures at the bottom of the page or album list entries at the bottom of the list. There is no scrollbar, neither on the right side of the album list nor the pictures. If I resize the window, somtimes I get a scroll bar but it only let you scroll a very tiny part (less than 5% of the hight of the window) with the mouse wheel. I also can't change the selection of a picture or an album entry by use of the keyboard cursor buttons (should this work?).

If I select an album with more pictures than fit in the window the status line on the bottom of the window disappears.

What can I do do get scroll bars?

Andreas

jbrout3 from git
opensuse tumbleweed