Issue while runing JBPM in Mac

Satyam Patidar

May 6, 2024, 9:11:26 AMMay 6
to jBPM Setup

Hello jBPM community,

I'm encountering an error while running jBPM in mac os, and I'm hoping to get some assistance in resolving it.

Error Message:18:30:20,772 ERROR [org.jboss.errai.reflections.Reflections] (Thread-105) could not create Vfs.Dir from url. ignoring the exception and continuing: org.jboss.errai.reflections.ReflectionsException: could not create Dir using org.jboss.errai.common.metadata.JbossVFsTypeHandler from url vfs:/content/jbpm-casemgmt.war/WEB-INF/lib/kie-soup-project-datamodel-commons-7.74.1.Final.jar/

...I'm seeing this error message consistently, and it seems to be related to the creation of Vfs.Dir from a URL. The error stack trace mentions a NoSuchFileException related to the path /content. I'm not entirely sure what might be causing this issue.

Any insights or suggestions on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. If you need any additional information or logs, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 6.40.58 PM.png