Problem releasing connections

Camilo Peric

Apr 8, 2024, 5:37:41 PMApr 8
to jBPM Setup
Hi everyone,

I'm using jbpm integrated to my java application. The problem I'm having is: connections are not being released. Everytime I start a process instance, using a kie session provided by a runtime engine, a connection is used but not released (I'm monitoring the active connections through postgresql). I've tried disposing the engine but the connection is not released. Can anyone give me possible reasons for connections not being released? What I'm doing wrong?

Any help, suggestion may be helpful, I've spent last week trying to solve this.
I'll be happy to provide further info if needed.

Thanks in advance!

Camilo Peric

Apr 25, 2024, 5:35:54 AMApr 25
to jBPM Setup
Hey guys, problem solved here. Nothing to do with jbpm.

You all have a nice weekend, I will!