Re: Jbpm Version - 7.73.0 Error : http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/rest/controller/server/default-kieserver response code 405

Gaurav Kumar

Mar 23, 2023, 4:00:33 AM3/23/23
to jBPM Usage, jBPM Setup
++ JBPM setup Group as well.
 Thanks
Gaurav Kumar Sahu

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 1:28 PM gauravr...@gmail.com <gauravr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

I newly downloaded the jBPM-installer-full 7.73.0.Final.zip version and unzipped it. I run the command to install the JBPM
 'ant install.demo.noeclipse',
 also executed  add-user command
'add-user.bat -a --user kieserver --password kieserver1! --role kie-server,rest-all'

I am facing the below mentioned error when starting the Jbpm using the command
 'ant start.demo.noeclipse' in Jbpm 7.73.0 version.

I also executed the same upper written steps with 7.28.0 and the Kie-server successfully connected with the JBPM console.

Please help here to resolve this issue , also want to know whether any difference in the kie-server registering process in 7.28.0 and 7.73.0 version.

Thank you in advance.

Error logs:

------------

KieServer-ControllerConnect) Exception encountered while syncing with controller at http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/rest/controller/server/default-kieserver error Error while sending PUT request to http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/rest/controller/server/default-kieserver response code 405
2023-03-23 10:35:58,739 DEBUG [org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.DefaultRestControllerImpl] (KieServer-ControllerConnect) Exception encountered while syncing with controller at http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/rest/controller/server/default-kieserver error Error while sending PUT request to http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/rest/controller/server/default-kieserver response code 405: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Error while sending PUT request to http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/rest/controller/server/default-kieserver response code 405
at deployment.kie-server.war//org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.DefaultRestControllerImpl.makeHttpPutRequestAndCreateCustomResponse(DefaultRestControllerImpl.java:67)
at deployment.kie-server.war//org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.DefaultRestControllerImpl.connectToSingleController(DefaultRestControllerImpl.java:228)
at deployment.kie-server.war//org.kie.server.controller.websocket.client.WebSocketKieServerControllerImpl.connect(WebSocketKieServerControllerImpl.java:116)
at deployment.kie-server.war//org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.ControllerConnectRunnable.run(ControllerConnectRunnable.java:67)

Gaurav Kumar

Mar 24, 2023, 1:11:40 AM3/24/23
to jBPM Usage, jBPM Setup
Hello Everyone,
Hope you are doing well.

Please let me know if you have any ideas on mentioned JBPM issue in trail email.

Thanks in advance.

Gaurav Kumar