JBPM 7.74.1 Setup

Temgoua Dareen

Jun 12, 2024, 3:35:06 PMJun 12
to jBPM Setup
Hello, I'm trying to setup jBPM using the jbpm-server-7.74.1.Final-dist.zip archive. When I set up the users for the management realm I can access the address http://127.0.0.1:9990/console/index.html but I fail to access http://127.0.0.1:8080/jbpm-console or even kie-server and business-central

Please can someone help me ? Even if you think I already tried something still tell me something please

bhargavi rangisetti

Jun 17, 2024, 3:28:23 PM (13 days ago) Jun 17
to jBPM Setup
I am also facing the same issue. Unable to launch the business central. Is there anything that I have been missing to add. Any help would be appreciated.

Following are the steps that I have done:

Downloaded and Installed jBPM and extracted the zip file.
Now executed standalone.bat file from the bin directory.