Trying to access JBPM business-central by Server public-ip

Abubakar Shafique

May 13, 2024, 7:41:27 AMMay 13
to jBPM Setup
Hi,
i am trying to access JBPM Business-central using server public-ip. i can successfully logged into Wildfly administration console and kie-server/services/rest/server.
but when i try to login into business-central i got white screen after the successfully logged in. while i try to create space and project using Business-central rest API in Postman. and that was successfully created. so these things happens when i run command
"./standalone.sh -c standalone-full.xml"
on the other hand when i run only "./standalone.xml" all other process runs as usual. but in the business-central login. after putting username and password. the login page just reload and nothing happens.
i am using jBPM 7.74.1.Final server (single zip) distribution from the official site.
please let me know what i am doing wrong.

pankajs...@gmail.com

May 27, 2024, 7:44:29 AMMay 27
to jBPM Setup
I am also facing the same issue when i run in locally, but running in docker and login using wbadmin works well.

Any help?