jBPM 6.5 migration to latest version i.e. 7.74.1

ajay.ch...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2024, 6:46:16 PMFeb 23
to jBPM Setup
Hi everyone,
We are using very old jBPM version i.e. 6.5 running on EAP 7.4.13.  But now we arev trying to migrate it to latest version. Can someone help me with possible steps ? I tried with blog - https://blog.kie.org/2017/03/get-ready-for-jbpm-7-migrate-from-6-5-to-7.html but seems to be missing something.

Details,
1. We are using Openshift V4 to host jBPM 6.5 with latest EAP and OpenJDK.
2. SQL Server is used as DB.
3. We don't have any active development using workbench project designer.
4. We are looking for all live process instances in jBPM 7 without any issue.

Please let me know if more information required. Your help will be really appreciated.

Thank you
Ajay