How to capture Status Code and Message returned from RestTaskWorkItemHandler in Business Central

Amita bhargava

Feb 14, 2022, 12:48:37 PM2/14/22
to jBPM Development
Hi All,

In my scenario I have to show the statusCode and Message returned from RestTask as part of process variables in Business Central. In RestTaskWorkItemHandler on GitHUb, I saw statusCode and message is set in HashMap results object but not able to capture in process workflow.

Can you help me how to fetch the REST WebService statusCode and Message from results returned as part of output?

Regards
Amita Bhargava

Amita bhargava

Mar 2, 2022, 12:14:31 AM3/2/22
to jBPM Development

I am able to capture the statusCode and message from RestWorkItemException after adding the parameter "HandleResponseErrors" as true but parent workItem is not getting aborted.

Can you help how to abort the parent workItem?