Using Multiple Case File Variables in Milestone Trigger Condition

Nanu Jhakree

Dec 19, 2022, 10:06:57 AM12/19/22
to jBPM Development
Hey, I'm trying to define a condition for triggering a milestone in my Case Diagram.

I'm a beginner and I have been observing how to use case file variables to trigger a milestone. I observe that the condition goes like this -

org.kie.api.runtime.process.CaseData(data.get("variable")==false)

I tried to expand it to multiple variables as follows -

org.kie.api.runtime.process.CaseData((data.get("variable1")==false)&&(data.get("variable2")==false))

It doesn't seems to work even though the variable values are favorable.

I'm unaware of how to do it... Kindly guide me to construct this condition! And please pardon my lack of knowledge!